http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b'http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data'http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> Microsoft News - Windows 9 RUMOR

jeudi 16 janvier 2014

Microsoft News - Windows 9 RUMOR

there some a good news on Microsoft,the horizon if these rooms a true for those of you who are not huge fans of Windows 8 as Mike's of his rematch making an announcement regarding the Windows Naim threshold built during bill 2014.
Windows 9 RUMOR
                                                                  Click Here!

    which is coming up in April and now according to supersite for Windows which is a site that specializes in posting everything public and secret recall any marks approx,Microsoft is planning to you release a new I,operating system in April 2015 now of course of quite a ways away but the announcement for this,is room it's becoming an April said now this is supposedly be worked on under the moniker threshold and the pre alpha build of the operating system we may 22 made available to developers of to build 2014 and will consist of three mile same releases before said out to the public now threshold is also to be also believed to be a update to Windows aids which follows play which would bring together Windows PC Windows Phone an x-box one operating systems so it could be one of these two things specially if the threshold is a pre-alpha delft when does nine or it's just an update coming to Windows eights so what am I hoping for well might be a bit soon for Windows 8 to actually basically make it lost power only for stage although if we keep they've really sketch my mind by the time when does mine actually comes out a shame that it is windows 9. I'm wonders I would have been out for quite some time and I should be three years old in nearly four years old actually both from ashy releases but doesn't seem as long as a pair between text and seven wave and seven eighths apart it's a reasonable time period and that's my be my perception that saying that for 10 short so it could be very possible that this is a pre if alpha build us a speculating here but it's also quite possible they is just an update for Windows 8 now wouldn't mind an update to Windows 8,if it made some major changes now I, personally  i am still using Windows seven Bart I do know a couple people want them being a good friend and one ish my sister who actually have windows an eight on them Shane's and even though they may have made significant improvements.
I still really dislike Windows 8's, I would actually welcome the change when there's no I'm but considering that there any religious got games are cited when his exclusive,I have recently with the course a DX 11 airplane wanna believe things coming out our exclusive to end as a I don't see when is my coming along this sooner but perhaps some Rama said this won't be until next year.
Windows 9 RUMOR


if this rumor is true so egg dish it could be either one and there's no way Brea way of telling what's gonna have to wait until April basic pay for bill 2014 to come and go and then we can celebrate all pitch in mind been a respectably.  which one do you guys think you'll be a pictures he affords an effing is Indian update Windows eights what updates would you like to see or what you don't see it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire